Hello , im gtommo. I guarantee none of you have ever heard of me, as I was taught as a youngin to be wary of places like GD and Global chat. Regardless, i like interacting with the wonderful (and not so wonderful) characters in this city.
Now thats out of the way, on to the topic of the post. Like many others in this city i love it here, and plan on being buried with my phone when I die so I can still log in and pop a xan from the afterlife. This got me thinking though, what do you guys think Torn will be like 10-15 years from now? Will the oldest players still be around? What will it be like for currently younger players like myself, when we are the old ones and all the “ancient” players are still around with trillions, even quadrillions of dollars at their disposal? Will there be players who are 30+ years old still actively playing the game? These are questions that interest me and I thought maybe would interest some others, so discuss below!
Bonus points for troll comments about Crimes 2.0 and Extra Bonus points for meme comments
Now thats out of the way, on to the topic of the post. Like many others in this city i love it here, and plan on being buried with my phone when I die so I can still log in and pop a xan from the afterlife. This got me thinking though, what do you guys think Torn will be like 10-15 years from now? Will the oldest players still be around? What will it be like for currently younger players like myself, when we are the old ones and all the “ancient” players are still around with trillions, even quadrillions of dollars at their disposal? Will there be players who are 30+ years old still actively playing the game? These are questions that interest me and I thought maybe would interest some others, so discuss below!
Bonus points for troll comments about Crimes 2.0 and Extra Bonus points for meme comments