Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

graved

Started by Cloak [2737340] on in Graveyard.

78 replies · 1.53k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
79
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
Hard to keep reading your whining when the first thing you post is just bogie telling you somethings none of your business and you describe it as a tantrum
Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee Committee
oh look, You're making a scene here too.

Edit: Just realized you're trying to use the posts where he "Victimizes" D3vl .. Sorry to let you know but D3vl victimizes himself every time he makes a post in the forums, Everybody else just joins in with him.
Cazio [585240]
It's little wonder the CM is a paid position. Imagine having to put up with this type of bullshit, and not being paid for it.
-Mono- [1896033]
Honestly I love Bogie just because of his attitude(and the subtle snarky remarks he makes), I find him entertaining. But then again, I try to stay out of trouble so I have nothing to complain about.

I feel like if you behave, keep a low profile and mind your business, you wont get on anyone's bad side.. Or so I hope.
Timpo [2281064]
Tbf with the amount of obsessive assholes coming at him on a daily basis I can't begrudge the guy a little jade when dealing with it.

Gender language warring mother hen for sure but hardly grounds for a firing lol XD