78 replies · 1.53k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
79
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 63 likes · TL;DR I was professional and refused to give this guy key details relating to someone elses' account that he had no right to know and he threw a tantrum over it.
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 55 likes · Hard to keep reading your whining when the first thing you post is just bogie telling you somethings none of your business and you describe it as a tantrum
Hard to keep reading your whining when the first thing you post is just bogie telling you somethings none of your business and you describe it as a tantrum
Edit: Just realized you're trying to use the posts where he "Victimizes" D3vl .. Sorry to let you know but D3vl victimizes himself every time he makes a post in the forums, Everybody else just joins in with him.
Honestly I love Bogie just because of his attitude(and the subtle snarky remarks he makes), I find him entertaining. But then again, I try to stay out of trouble so I have nothing to complain about.
I feel like if you behave, keep a low profile and mind your business, you wont get on anyone's bad side.. Or so I hope.