Same thing here in all platforms and browsers ...
Chats missing
Started by Hush [2191250] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Had this problem. Logged out and back in. That fixed it.
No chat. Logging out and logging in again did not fix my issue.
Can't fix it, even after clear site data. Please help :(
Hi I am having this same issue regardless of desktop or mobile. Here's a visualization;
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Having the same issue here
Added email code for security and all chats returned
I have no chat boxes. Can't start a new chat.staff told me to delete cookies and now I lost access to all accounts I need in real life and still no chats. I use phone and samsung internet.
Fixed.
Added (then removed) two factor security. Chats are all back.
Added (then removed) two factor security. Chats are all back.
Thank you very much, I got them back :)
flipping 2FA off and back on fixed for me!
We are currently working on this. If you are affected by this issue, please toggle your 2fa off and turn it back on again to restore chats.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Same problem here tried different browsers on pc and on mobile tried clearing all extensions, resetting all settings in browser
Even on torn PDA there is nothing in bottom right corner
Even on torn PDA there is nothing in bottom right corner
Guys try flipping on 2FA off and on that fixed it for me after not having chat for 16 hours :)
Not working for me.
FOMO!
FOMO!
I toggled the 2FA on then logged off, then logged back on and did the email thing and it logged on and i had chat boxes again and was able to click on profiles initiate chat button.
Same issue about to try 2FA. I didn't have it on in the first place.
That's because you've not turned it on
It was off , I turned it on - did not work.
Then turned it off again - still not working.
Then turned it off again - still not working.
Seems to be working now. Thank you!!