Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chats missing

Started by Hush [2191250] on in Bugs & Issues.

42 replies · 618 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

BigErnie [1017330]
I have no chat boxes. Can't start a new chat.staff told me to delete cookies and now I lost access to all accounts I need in real life and still no chats. I use phone and samsung internet.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
We are currently working on this. If you are affected by this issue, please toggle your 2fa off and turn it back on again to restore chats.

Thanks!
AeC3 [2883335]
Same problem here tried different browsers on pc and on mobile tried clearing all extensions, resetting all settings in browser
Even on torn PDA there is nothing in bottom right corner
wpliftsshxt [2871411]
Guys try flipping on 2FA off and on that fixed it for me after not having chat for 16 hours :)
pr5018 [1613584]
I toggled the 2FA on then logged off, then logged back on and did the email thing and it logged on and i had chat boxes again and was able to click on profiles initiate chat button.