Butterfly Effect
Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 9,729 / 9,729 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You and that other f**king nerd Proxabitch need to compensate for your 6 inch needle dick.
You trained for 18 hours with Mr. Isoyama performing 716 advanced Aikido moves
You gained 4,740,578.99 defense
Been a great war ladies and gents
You gained 4,740,578.99 defense
Been a great war ladies and gents
Why are you thinking about my dick so much? I’ve never known someone to talk so much about penises, and I lived and loved in Brighton
Also on behalf of us both, thanks for blessing us with 6 inches, very generous
Damn prox out here swinging a hog.
Talking about gays and dicks.. You got something to tell everyone? Gay boy
I guess with some of the decisions that were made we really were the “underdogs”.
Not sure how to feel about the preceding days and decisions made, lot of time and organization spent towards something of which little was achieved leaves much to think about.
A lot of M culture is based around being the “best” and ego fuelling; so again I am curious where a utter defeat like this will leave the faction and it’s members feeling, but with how little was achieved early it is likely the smartest choice.
Whilst i made some memes, I for one never really considered this to be an “easy” attempt of taking the island, but also didn’t expect it to be this difficult. I’ve been in Ns So know how it’s run, but truly was surprised with how well the organization and experience came into play during the war. I still had a lot of fun rolling needles and slapping people up.
But calling off a war i’ve been waiting for for years in a week ultimately leaves a sour taste in any members mouth, especially when it’s been the driving force of why I even play the game for a long time, and not just mine. Much to think about, congrats NS and enjoy being able to ultimately roast any M player for the foreseeable, i know most of torn hates us and this just about gives the easiest meme material for the rest of our existence lol :)
(I’m a regular member and this post does not represent leadership or any decisions which have actually been officially made)
Not sure how to feel about the preceding days and decisions made, lot of time and organization spent towards something of which little was achieved leaves much to think about.
A lot of M culture is based around being the “best” and ego fuelling; so again I am curious where a utter defeat like this will leave the faction and it’s members feeling, but with how little was achieved early it is likely the smartest choice.
Whilst i made some memes, I for one never really considered this to be an “easy” attempt of taking the island, but also didn’t expect it to be this difficult. I’ve been in Ns So know how it’s run, but truly was surprised with how well the organization and experience came into play during the war. I still had a lot of fun rolling needles and slapping people up.
But calling off a war i’ve been waiting for for years in a week ultimately leaves a sour taste in any members mouth, especially when it’s been the driving force of why I even play the game for a long time, and not just mine. Much to think about, congrats NS and enjoy being able to ultimately roast any M player for the foreseeable, i know most of torn hates us and this just about gives the easiest meme material for the rest of our existence lol :)
(I’m a regular member and this post does not represent leadership or any decisions which have actually been officially made)
So the training perks were indeed a harbinger, the war is officially called off?
you had to hire the lowest skill reviver to do that lol your such a weak bitch go ahead karen cry some more
Dude's got Pillow Traumatic Stress Disorder, can you blame the guy?
Half of M about to beg to rejoin NS lmao
Sounds like bait.
We in natural selection wont believe anything until mongarch and co rebrand/sector 7 themselves/or give back JFK's Territory's because they def shouldnt belong to "ThE # 1 FaCtIoN" when they cant handle being incompetent for a week straight