Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Butterfly Effect

Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in General Discussion.

9,728 replies · 336k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 9,729 / 9,729 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ZOMB13 [1795241]
You trained for 18 hours with Mr. Isoyama performing 716 advanced Aikido moves
You gained 4,740,578.99 defense

Been a great war ladies and gents
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
Why are you thinking about my dick so much? I’ve never known someone to talk so much about penises, and I lived and loved in Brighton
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
I guess with some of the decisions that were made we really were the “underdogs”.

Not sure how to feel about the preceding days and decisions made, lot of time and organization spent towards something of which little was achieved leaves much to think about.

A lot of M culture is based around being the “best” and ego fuelling; so again I am curious where a utter defeat like this will leave the faction and it’s members feeling, but with how little was achieved early it is likely the smartest choice.

Whilst i made some memes, I for one never really considered this to be an “easy” attempt of taking the island, but also didn’t expect it to be this difficult. I’ve been in Ns So know how it’s run, but truly was surprised with how well the organization and experience came into play during the war. I still had a lot of fun rolling needles and slapping people up.

But calling off a war i’ve been waiting for for years in a week ultimately leaves a sour taste in any members mouth, especially when it’s been the driving force of why I even play the game for a long time, and not just mine. Much to think about, congrats NS and enjoy being able to ultimately roast any M player for the foreseeable, i know most of torn hates us and this just about gives the easiest meme material for the rest of our existence lol :)


(I’m a regular member and this post does not represent leadership or any decisions which have actually been officially made)
LTJELLOMAN [1161626]
We in natural selection wont believe anything until mongarch and co rebrand/sector 7 themselves/or give back JFK's Territory's because they def shouldnt belong to "ThE # 1 FaCtIoN" when they cant handle being incompetent for a week straight