I started renting from @mug today and the property won’t let me travel.
Bug
Started by BabySwiss [2798917] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Looks like you figured it out. You need a Pilot to be able to fly using your Airstrip: 03:14:00 - 24/03/23 | TaiChu changed their Private Island's staff to Pilot costing $30,000 additional upkeep per day for 4,275 maximum happiness …
Mentioned in this thread
BabySwiss [2798917] ×1
I see you have a pilot whether you had that when you posted I don't know, but it is airstrip that will be what you are flying from not private if that's causing the confusion private is for WLT I believe
Looks like you figured it out. You need a Pilot to be able to fly using your Airstrip:
Thanks!
| 03:14:00 - 24/03/23 | TaiChu changed their Private Island's staff to Pilot costing $30,000 additional upkeep per day for 4,275 maximum happiness |
| 02:45:20 - 24/03/23 | TaiChu created the thread Bug in Bugs & Issues : I started renting from @mug today and the prope… |