Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug

Started by BabySwiss [2798917] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

BabySwiss [2798917] ×1

python [1009878]
I see you have a pilot whether you had that when you posted I don't know, but it is airstrip that will be what you are flying from not private if that's causing the confusion private is for WLT I believe