Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Quim [2699286] on in Graveyard.

45 replies · 906 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

milesdavis [2946525]
I'm the one who closed the trade after you didn't accept me taking 50% off in 1 minute, then you said days later "Ill consider it a one off mistake lets start fresh and be friends again. Then 3 days more go by and you DM my faction leader about about said week old trade. Here's a tip, don't offer a noobie bonus because sometimes noobs might offer a poor trade on accident. Your wig is flipping at higher and higher speeds every time we talk. Be better ?
Kenergy [2804837]
I know we're in the same faction, but still worth mentioning:

Quim responds quickly, always has a fair price and takes care of the little guys. Even after I got my own Bazaar, I go to Quim with bigger sales (I rather not get buy mugged) and with stuff I have problems moving.

One of the friendliest people in Torn.