New bulk price list available! Always buying.
Grave
Started by Quim [2699286] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Open for business
Bump
Fast and easy trades at awesome prices
Saved my bacon from buy muggers.
Qummyth is 100% awesome trader
Amazing, Highly recommended. Friendly and great with prices and responds fast. 20/10!
Still months later and Quimmyth is still an amazing and reliable trader.
Friendly, super quick to respond and a great price :) I will trade with her again!
Bump
BUMP
.
.
.
I'm the one who closed the trade after you didn't accept me taking 50% off in 1 minute, then you said days later "Ill consider it a one off mistake lets start fresh and be friends again. Then 3 days more go by and you DM my faction leader about about said week old trade. Here's a tip, don't offer a noobie bonus because sometimes noobs might offer a poor trade on accident. Your wig is flipping at higher and higher speeds every time we talk. Be better ?
.
Just had to correct my review lol
lol
Open for trading under the new 100k Newbie Bonus system
I know we're in the same faction, but still worth mentioning:
Quim responds quickly, always has a fair price and takes care of the little guys. Even after I got my own Bazaar, I go to Quim with bigger sales (I rather not get buy mugged) and with stuff I have problems moving.
One of the friendliest people in Torn.
Quim responds quickly, always has a fair price and takes care of the little guys. Even after I got my own Bazaar, I go to Quim with bigger sales (I rather not get buy mugged) and with stuff I have problems moving.
One of the friendliest people in Torn.