Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

----------------YOUR TRADER SERVICES!-------------

Started by SeekerXa [2824470] on in Trading Post.

234 replies · 1.89k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 235 / 235 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
235
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SeekerXa [2824470]

The shop is open again. Welcome!

 

💲Good prices💲

🧸Plushie 🧸

🌹Flower🌹

🍺Alcohol🍺

💊Drugs💊

🔋Energy Drinks🔋

⚡Boosters⚡

🚑Medical🚑

💣Temporary💣

🍭Candy🍭

🧻Special🧻

📦Supply Pack📦

🪄Enhancers🪄

🔨Tools🔨

⚙️Materials⚙️

💍Jewelry💍

🗿Artifacts🗿

🪣Miscellaneous🪣

 

 

 If you are interested cooperation in the future, add me to the friends list as your trader ;)


PRICE LIST

START TRADE



Stay safe and don't get mugged !

SexyDexy [2865642]
I traded plushies and flowers and beer bottles and other misc things, all the items were sold as mentioned prices , added in friends list for future trading too
EmondFelyx [2854657]
Absolutely perfect timing for a perfect trader. I was literally just thinking to myself that I needed a trader, and this person hits me up, and gives me a great deal! Thanks again!
Rigiku [2821148]
Great deal.. i like to trade more with him.. highly recommended to anyone who need fair price and fast response
RickyDaytona [2911301]
SeekerXa paid accordingly for the things I sold them, was polite and courteous, and is overall extremely honest as a trader.They pay either just under, or just over, the market-bottom price. The receipts are also very clear and well laid out. I definitely recommend SeekerXa as a go-to trader for new players, or people still in the lower levels, as your first trader friend.

RD
Cavaleiro [2729345]
This guys new to trading so understandable for the errors. The experience of trading is 7/10 great guy this is the kind of guys I want to be friends with always wanting to grow keep it up I say