The shop is open again. Welcome!
💲Good prices💲
🧸Plushie 🧸
🌹Flower🌹
🍺Alcohol🍺
💊Drugs💊
🔋Energy Drinks🔋
⚡Boosters⚡
🚑Medical🚑
💣Temporary💣
🍭Candy🍭
🧻Special🧻
📦Supply Pack📦
🪄Enhancers🪄
🔨Tools🔨
⚙️Materials⚙️
💍Jewelry💍
🗿Artifacts🗿
🪣Miscellaneous🪣
If you are interested cooperation in the future, add me to the friends list as your trader ;)
PRICE LIST
START TRADE
Stay safe and don't get mugged !
I traded plushies and flowers and beer bottles and other misc things, all the items were sold as mentioned prices , added in friends list for future trading too
Genuine and mug free trading with good prices… Looking forward for more trades :)
Good trader :D
fair trader
Absolutely perfect timing for a perfect trader. I was literally just thinking to myself that I needed a trader, and this person hits me up, and gives me a great deal! Thanks again!
Correct dealer. And he even gives you a receipt :)
Great deal, and easy-breezy to trade with :) Highly Recommend :)
Great deal.. i like to trade more with him.. highly recommended to anyone who need fair price and fast response
Had a nice trade. R+
Lets support this guy trusted safe and fast trade
Nice guy! Makes things quick and hassleless. Will continue to support him!
SeekerXa paid accordingly for the things I sold them, was polite and courteous, and is overall extremely honest as a trader.They pay either just under, or just over, the market-bottom price. The receipts are also very clear and well laid out. I definitely recommend SeekerXa as a go-to trader for new players, or people still in the lower levels, as your first trader friend.
RD
This guys new to trading so understandable for the errors. The experience of trading is 7/10 great guy this is the kind of guys I want to be friends with always wanting to grow keep it up I say
went well +rep
wonderful seller, quick and safe
A lot of great trades and more to come
Quick, Safe and Well priced, I would highly recommend.
100% Recommended, Good Trader also Quick Trading and Really Safe.
10/10 easy trade and reliable.