I recently became absolutely obsessed with Project Zomboid. Id love to do a long term modded playthrough with some torn people so feel free to reach out anytime Anyone is welcome to join!
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Camellia [2758196]
· 7 likes ·
Project Zomboid is a great game to sink 30 or so hours into one character only to lose it all over the dumbest thing. Worst death so far being accidentally jumping out a two story building into a swarm at … - Psylux [2684727]
· 2 likes ·
Project Zomboid is just perfection! Although I cant stand to play it solo. It's far more fun playing with 2-4 of you in my opinion! Do you tend to make a back story for yourself? Thats something me and my …
going to attempt to convince my mate to play this game, looks promising.
I have it, I play it regularly. And despite I have almost 200 hours of playing, I´m still learning. Incredible how some game experiences can change you :)
Project Zomboid is a great game to sink 30 or so hours into one character only to lose it all over the dumbest thing. Worst death so far being accidentally jumping out a two story building into a swarm at the bottom.
Amen to that. Died in a kitchen fire after 30 minutes in my first attempt.
been playing with zomboid for awhile now. I now have 450+ hrs into that game.
IMO best played with mods on it. car mods as well as weapon mods do make the game much more interesting
IMO best played with mods on it. car mods as well as weapon mods do make the game much more interesting
I honestly can't play that game again... I started over too many times to count and then when I finally got a legit base and routine, I got too cocky and then got bitten after 100 hrs in. I hate that game *welp*.
I bought them game a few months ago and really enjoyed it. I didn’t get much time into it with work life balance but would like to get on it with some other people so message me if you’re still looking for people to join with.
Great game but I got massively bored with it within an hour or so, played it on and off over the last year just found it too easy once you understanding building and farming
Looks like a great game but I wish they ported it over to switch or something so I can play it while I'm not at home
mine was eating a bunch of berries too fast and not seeing the poisoned ones in the stack
I have a mate who got me into this game, it's pretty good, pretty hard too! I definitely prefer it with a few mods though more than vanilla
based pz enjoyer
Im stuck on this game I just play solo though with mods. Fun and challenging!
Project Zomboid is just perfection! Although I cant stand to play it solo. It's far more fun playing with 2-4 of you in my opinion!
Do you tend to make a back story for yourself? Thats something me and my friends tend to do.
Without fail, if one of my friends dies, he will respawn pretending to be the son of the guy who just died and bury himself. Never gets old.
Do you tend to make a back story for yourself? Thats something me and my friends tend to do.
Without fail, if one of my friends dies, he will respawn pretending to be the son of the guy who just died and bury himself. Never gets old.
Stellaris experience, awesome for first time when you do solo, you touch Multiplayer, you can't return to solo cause you get bored of it. Then you start writing several page long stories for your empire.
Ya project zomboid is really awesome so much detail
It bothers me if I don’t get a chance to bury my old character.
On a play-through with a few buddies we had a little cemetery by the river in Westpoint expansion. Always nice to have one last smoke and beer with the boys, before facing the shotgun and saying goodnight.
On a play-through with a few buddies we had a little cemetery by the river in Westpoint expansion. Always nice to have one last smoke and beer with the boys, before facing the shotgun and saying goodnight.
me and my spose play it. but my spouse still playing pirate mode. when Project zomboid in discount sale i'm sure he'll buy it
Over 2K hours, 6 Month long surivivor. Its almost Christmas in Kentucky.