Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Project Zomboid

Started by Axion [2271485] on in Gaming.

20 replies · 330 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Axion [2271485]
I recently became absolutely obsessed with Project Zomboid. Id love to do a long term modded playthrough with some torn people so feel free to reach out anytime Anyone is welcome to join!
Sathanis [286]
I have it, I play it regularly. And despite I have almost 200 hours of playing, I´m still learning. Incredible how some game experiences can change you :)
Camellia [2758196]
Project Zomboid is a great game to sink 30 or so hours into one character only to lose it all over the dumbest thing. Worst death so far being accidentally jumping out a two story building into a swarm at the bottom.
monkeybanana550 [2697678]
been playing with zomboid for awhile now. I now have 450+ hrs into that game.

IMO best played with mods on it. car mods as well as weapon mods do make the game much more interesting
Mushimushi [2271267]
I honestly can't play that game again... I started over too many times to count and then when I finally got a legit base and routine, I got too cocky and then got bitten after 100 hrs in. I hate that game *welp*.
Jexy [75909]
I bought them game a few months ago and really enjoyed it. I didn’t get much time into it with work life balance but would like to get on it with some other people so message me if you’re still looking for people to join with.
Whisper [1828766]
Great game but I got massively bored with it within an hour or so, played it on and off over the last year just found it too easy once you understanding building and farming
SULLY [2647017]
Looks like a great game but I wish they ported it over to switch or something so I can play it while I'm not at home
Etherion [2125079]
I have a mate who got me into this game, it's pretty good, pretty hard too! I definitely prefer it with a few mods though more than vanilla
Psylux [2684727]
Project Zomboid is just perfection! Although I cant stand to play it solo. It's far more fun playing with 2-4 of you in my opinion!

Do you tend to make a back story for yourself? Thats something me and my friends tend to do.

Without fail, if one of my friends dies, he will respawn pretending to be the son of the guy who just died and bury himself. Never gets old.
Ayin [2737925]
Stellaris experience, awesome for first time when you do solo, you touch Multiplayer, you can't return to solo cause you get bored of it. Then you start writing several page long stories for your empire.
Fut [2871604]
It bothers me if I don’t get a chance to bury my old character.


On a play-through with a few buddies we had a little cemetery by the river in Westpoint expansion. Always nice to have one last smoke and beer with the boys, before facing the shotgun and saying goodnight.