Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

We Are Retarded

Started by Satan [612696] on in Faction Discussion.

415 replies · 13.5k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 416 / 416 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
416
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
82 / 100
Engagement score
90 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 15046 ×3 Faction 44758 ×1 Faction 46442 ×1 Satan [612696] ×1 AirQuotes [2302761] ×1 Cbgurl [2340448] ×1 chuckyvoorhes [2346836] ×1

Jojoshua [2893749]
I literally just started playing Torn two weeks ago, I don't understand what's going on
LTJELLOMAN [1161626]
Any chance your kink is getting punished and humiliated all the time because if it's not your kink idk why you do this to yourself
Asbestos [2605613]
Tldr; we are rising assaults a tt. No big deal, that’s the game. We are rising also goes malicious and raids a damn nice faction that everyone likes. We are rising rejects 3 different treaties, says “we want all your territories” and blocks further contact. We are rising pokes the bear for a day or so. The wall of red happens as a direct consequence of the malicious behavior. We are rising tries to make themselves look like the victim internally to their army of noobs and now externally in the forums.

Edited to add: at the time of this posting, Satan has made no attempt whatsoever to make things right. None.
Vashti [2301042]
War raided The Resolute.
AirQuotes explained that we're in an alliance, and offered a peace treaty. Satan blocked him.
The second peace treaty was offered when it was obvious that the territory war was going to fail. Ignored and canceled.
Third offered and more explanation that the alliance wasn't happy they were being raided. Also ignored and canceled.
The alliance gets involved.
Satan sends a peace treaty with the communication "Gg". Is treated exactly the way he treated us.
And here we all are.
Rebel_Virginia [2019680]
Satan has bitten off more than he can chew again in a desperate attempt to get on the map is all. Happens at least a couple of times a year. I don't know a ton about the Resolute, but I do know they are capable fighters and have some allies. So when I saw his latest raid/territory war on them I knew it was going to backfire spectacularly somehow.

Anyway, say what you will about the guy, but give credit where it is due. Satan is a tenacious one. He and the few members of his that stick around. If things blew up in my face even half as often I'd probably be looking for a new hobby, but they just keep going.
lapetitemort [2080158]
I am proud to say that I have watched this go down from the beginning. Y'all worked hard, and I am glad that your alliance was there to back you up!