Amendment: it works beautifully while flying on mobile.
[Userscript] Easter Egg Hunt
Started by Heasleys4hemp [1468764] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
The egg link moves around quite a bit when I'm travelling, so I tweaked the script to give me a easy button to press when I'm travelling. It stays in the corner of the window even when I scroll down the page.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
That would be very useful. How did you change though?
If you just want it in the corner, but don't care if it's pretty (easier)
Look for the function "insertTravel" and find
Place this below it:
That should work, but won't be pretty.
If you want it in the corner and want it to be pretty
Look for the function "insertTravel" and find
Delete it.
Then find
Place this below it:
*I've not tested this extensively on anything but profile pages, and it's certainly not optimized. I have other custom tweaks, so it's possible I've missed something. I tried to use the same egg svg gradient as the sidebar, but this if my first attempt at svg and I failed, so you get the solid color that I decided looked best. Void where prohibited. blah blah blah.
Look for the function "insertTravel" and find
travelrandomLink.setAttribute('class', 't-clear h c-pointer m-icon line-h24 right last');
Place this below it:
travelrandomLink.setAttribute('style', 'position:fixed; left:0; top:0;');
That should work, but won't be pretty.
If you want it in the corner and want it to be pretty
Look for the function "insertTravel" and find
<span> Easter Egg Hunt </span>Delete it.
Then find
travelrandomLink.setAttribute('class', 't-clear h c-pointer m-icon line-h24 right last');Place this below it:
travelrandomLink.setAttribute('style', 'position:fixed; left:1px; top:1px; fill: rgb(138, 165, 67); z-index:99999; border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #444; padding-left: 2px; background-image: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(228, 228, 228));');
*I've not tested this extensively on anything but profile pages, and it's certainly not optimized. I have other custom tweaks, so it's possible I've missed something. I tried to use the same egg svg gradient as the sidebar, but this if my first attempt at svg and I failed, so you get the solid color that I decided looked best. Void where prohibited. blah blah blah.
I have updated this script to version 1.7.1
Fixed a lot of broken code
added new urls
removed broken sendcash.php url
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/399644-easter-egg-hunt-random
Fixed a lot of broken code
added new urls
removed broken sendcash.php url
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/399644-easter-egg-hunt-random
Thank you :)
Installed this script, and 1 minute later; Congratulations, you found a Red Egg!
Best random hotdog in torn.
Hey thanks for making this. I am trying to use it help hunt these eggs. <3
Got egg locked in a page that i can't open yet. Pharmacy. Rip.
Ignore, got it working. (My own stupidity)
thanks for updating, was driving me mental XD R+
Is it possible to make it not visit the same link twice in xx amount of time or clicks?
Some updates:
- fix personalstats page having two versions, where one was broken
- added like 30 casino related links
- changed other casino links to be chosen only after main casino page has been chosen
- changed random link to click event instead of page load (allows control clicks in new tab)
Yeah to add to this, the Easter Egg link does not display on this page.
This is awesome, thanks!
The only thing I would suggest adding is a setting to let you turn off the common city pages so it opens more of the obscure/user pages.
The only thing I would suggest adding is a setting to let you turn off the common city pages so it opens more of the obscure/user pages.
This is a great script, and thanks for being so willing to update it. It seems like there's equal weight for each linksarray, but they don't necessarily have the same number of links off of them, so many get repeated often? (e.g. I got Calendar twice out of 3 clicks.) Is there a way to weight the ones that have more potential for additional links?
Hope that makes sense. I learned to code in Pascal 30+ years ago and didn't make it a career path, so I'm a little rusty on terms.
Hope that makes sense. I learned to code in Pascal 30+ years ago and didn't make it a career path, so I'm a little rusty on terms.
Could the Easter Egg Hunt button be moved to the far right when not full screen?
So when I split the screen in half (1920x1080) the button jumps around
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
etc.
So when I split the screen in half (1920x1080) the button jumps around
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
etc.
The https://www.torn.com/newspaper.php array doesn't seem to be grabbing links from that page (or I'm just really unlucky getting the main multiple times without ever getting a derivative.
Also true of the https://www.torn.com/halloffame.php array. Maybe because they use a # vs a ? to call the data? (again, we're working well above my programming level.
Also true of the https://www.torn.com/halloffame.php array. Maybe because they use a # vs a ? to call the data? (again, we're working well above my programming level.