Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage

Started by NarutoSensei [2912063] on in Fun & Games.

8 replies · 162 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

NarutoSensei [2912063]
any single female DM if you are interested in marrying me
My interests : i am a huge anime fan and was a professional gamer in real life
Daisy3 [730750]
I love animals! My favorite animal is the elephant! I wish I were an elephant! Please send me 500,000 dollars and maybe I can buy or even become an elephant!

Thank you. And put an ad in the personals. *winks*
Quinxa [2730602]
Verse 1:
Elephant, give me your answer, please
I'm half crazy, oh, for your trunk
All for the love of you
It won't be a stylish marriage
I can't afford a traveling circus
But you'll look great on the plains
Or singing in the rain



Chorus:
Elephant, Elephant, with your trunk so wise
Won't you be my partner? I'm asking with my eyes
We'll roam the plains and forests too
Just me and you, dear Elephant, just me and you

Verse 2:
I will take you to the watering hole
Where the elephants play and roll
And we'll have fun all day
I'll bring you peanuts and hay
And we'll play games with our trunks all day

Chorus:
Elephant, Elephant, with your trunk so wise
Won't you be my partner? I'm asking with my eyes
We'll roam the plains and forests too
Just me and you, dear Elephant, just me and you

Bridge:
Oh, what fun we'll have
As we roam the savannah and land
And if we come across a mouse
We'll chase it away, just like a cat in the house

Chorus:
Elephant, Elephant, with your trunk so wise
Won't you be my partner? I'm asking with my eyes
We'll roam the plains and forests too
Just me and you, dear Elephant, just me and you