any single female DM if you are interested in marrying me
My interests : i am a huge anime fan and was a professional gamer in real life
I luv animez. Please DM and send 500k plz.
I love animals! My favorite animal is the elephant! I wish I were an elephant! Please send me 500,000 dollars and maybe I can buy or even become an elephant!
Thank you. And put an ad in the personals. *winks*
Verse 1:
Elephant, give me your answer, please
I'm half crazy, oh, for your trunk
All for the love of you
It won't be a stylish marriage
I can't afford a traveling circus
But you'll look great on the plains
Or singing in the rain
Chorus:
Elephant, Elephant, with your trunk so wise
Won't you be my partner? I'm asking with my eyes
We'll roam the plains and forests too
Just me and you, dear Elephant, just me and you
Verse 2:
I will take you to the watering hole
Where the elephants play and roll
And we'll have fun all day
I'll bring you peanuts and hay
And we'll play games with our trunks all day
Chorus:
Elephant, Elephant, with your trunk so wise
Won't you be my partner? I'm asking with my eyes
We'll roam the plains and forests too
Just me and you, dear Elephant, just me and you
Bridge:
Oh, what fun we'll have
As we roam the savannah and land
And if we come across a mouse
We'll chase it away, just like a cat in the house
Chorus:
Elephant, Elephant, with your trunk so wise
Won't you be my partner? I'm asking with my eyes
We'll roam the plains and forests too
Just me and you, dear Elephant, just me and you
>thread asking for gf
>indian dude as profile pic
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
and....he's married now...R++
LOL what the f was going on here LMAO
"was a professional gamer" YOU MEAN TORN ISNT YOU WHOLE LIFE R-