Eww
Started by Space [2386328] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
What happens when you press Ctrl + 0 or CMD + 0 on this page?
I use the zoom level at 100% at all times but even if I make it 100% doesn't fix it.
Can you confirm your screen resolution and browser version please?
Firefox 112.0 (32-bit)
1920 x 1080
Using with 110% zoom. (But happens in 100% too.)
1920 x 1080
Using with 110% zoom. (But happens in 100% too.)
I normally use 67% zoom so cannot normally notice this issue, but when I view on 100% I reproduce the same issue.
Same resolution as above, chrome 113.0.5672.35 (b).
It's worth noting that when I open a tab in incognito on this device I previously would get the popup mentioning to Ctrl + 0 to reset zoom despite being on 100% already. My actual browser viewport is 1280 x 601 whilst at 100%, 1920 x 902 whilst zoomed out to 67% (window.innerWidth, window.innerHeight). This behaviour doesn't happen anymore(?) but it definitely used to.
Same resolution as above, chrome 113.0.5672.35 (b).
It's worth noting that when I open a tab in incognito on this device I previously would get the popup mentioning to Ctrl + 0 to reset zoom despite being on 100% already. My actual browser viewport is 1280 x 601 whilst at 100%, 1920 x 902 whilst zoomed out to 67% (window.innerWidth, window.innerHeight). This behaviour doesn't happen anymore(?) but it definitely used to.
Passing along to Nikita for checking. Thanks..!!
Hello
I only able to replicate the issue with 110% zoom level
Do you have any additional zoom settings? Font size/style?
Thanks
I only able to replicate the issue with 110% zoom level
Do you have any additional zoom settings? Font size/style?
Thanks
As far as i know I don’t have anything else. Just to be sure, how can I check it?
On Chrome browser - Settings - Appearance
Could you please reset the settings in the Chrome Settings?
Is the issue reproduced on other browsers?
Thanks
Could you please reset the settings in the Chrome Settings?
Is the issue reproduced on other browsers?
Thanks
I think I've mentioned I'm using Firefox but not chrome
Getting this as well in Firefox and Chrome....
100% -
[image: i.imgur.com]
Between 110% and 190%, becoming more pronounced as you zoom in more...
[image: i.imgur.com]
Then aligns correctly again at 200% zoom:
[image: i.imgur.com]
And then from 210% to 290% the same thing happens:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Returns to normal at 300%, but them at 310% and above it's out of alignment again until it changes the layout to a single column.
Also at sub 100% it goes a bit wonky...
[image: i.imgur.com]
100% -
[image: i.imgur.com]
Between 110% and 190%, becoming more pronounced as you zoom in more...
[image: i.imgur.com]
Then aligns correctly again at 200% zoom:
[image: i.imgur.com]
And then from 210% to 290% the same thing happens:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Returns to normal at 300%, but them at 310% and above it's out of alignment again until it changes the layout to a single column.
Also at sub 100% it goes a bit wonky...
[image: i.imgur.com]
Hello
Is the issue is still reproduced on the latest browser versions?
Thanks
Is the issue is still reproduced on the latest browser versions?
Thanks
Yes
Hello
Is the issue is still reproduced on 100% zoom level in the latest browsers versions for you
We don't support other zoom levels except for 100%
Thanks
Is the issue is still reproduced on 100% zoom level in the latest browsers versions for you
We don't support other zoom levels except for 100%
Thanks
Any updates?
No updates provided
Please, report a new thread if the issue will be reproduced with 100% zoom in browser/screen zoom
Thanks
Please, report a new thread if the issue will be reproduced with 100% zoom in browser/screen zoom
Thanks