Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Eww

Started by Space [2386328] on in Bugs & Issues.

17 replies · 454 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kwack [2190604]
I normally use 67% zoom so cannot normally notice this issue, but when I view on 100% I reproduce the same issue.
Same resolution as above, chrome 113.0.5672.35 (b).

It's worth noting that when I open a tab in incognito on this device I previously would get the popup mentioning to Ctrl + 0 to reset zoom despite being on 100% already. My actual browser viewport is 1280 x 601 whilst at 100%, 1920 x 902 whilst zoomed out to 67% (window.innerWidth, window.innerHeight). This behaviour doesn't happen anymore(?) but it definitely used to.
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
I only able to replicate the issue with 110% zoom level
Do you have any additional zoom settings? Font size/style?
Thanks
nikitad [2147691] Tester
On Chrome browser - Settings - Appearance
Could you please reset the settings in the Chrome Settings?
Is the issue reproduced on other browsers?
Thanks
Patient [2131539]
Getting this as well in Firefox and Chrome....

100% -

[image: i.imgur.com]

Between 110% and 190%, becoming more pronounced as you zoom in more...

[image: i.imgur.com]

Then aligns correctly again at 200% zoom:

[image: i.imgur.com]

And then from 210% to 290% the same thing happens:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Returns to normal at 300%, but them at 310% and above it's out of alignment again until it changes the layout to a single column.

Also at sub 100% it goes a bit wonky...

[image: i.imgur.com]
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
Is the issue is still reproduced on 100% zoom level in the latest browsers versions for you
We don't support other zoom levels except for 100%
Thanks
nikitad [2147691] Tester
No updates provided
Please, report a new thread if the issue will be reproduced with 100% zoom in browser/screen zoom
Thanks