x
x
Started by RectumRaider [1454569] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 5 likes ·
we have had a discussion among staff and will put it as questionable discrimination. - Pic [2716847]
· 3 likes ·
what has the world become? What is the point of free speech if the haters are gonna hate. When I was still a boy living with my dad. I used up look at rainbows and get amazed with them. there … - Markland [1385260]
· 2 likes ·
Its islamophobic attempting to portray all muslims as homophobes Its not homophobic And you could have made your point without reposting that shit meme Lets hope this gets graved as well
Its islamophobic attempting to portray all muslims as homophobes
Its not homophobic
And you could have made your point without reposting that shit meme
Lets hope this gets graved as well
Its not homophobic
And you could have made your point without reposting that shit meme
Lets hope this gets graved as well
Example of how religion ruins the world.
It's not a homophobic meme, it's an anti-Islam meme. You're mixing up your bigotries.
Right so you can call them homophobe but not terrorists, duly noted.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16328819&b=0&a=0&start=20&to=23423511
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16328819&b=0&a=0&start=20&to=23423511
Mentions: Selamat Hari Raya!
x
Removed
what has the world become? What is the point of free speech if the haters are gonna hate.
When I was still a boy living with my dad. I used up look at rainbows and get amazed with them.
there was nothing wrong looking at one and saying its nice
nowadays, the moment you look at a rain bow and comment about it, some person is gonna call you gay...
althought I am not old, I am already seeing the change
When I was still a boy living with my dad. I used up look at rainbows and get amazed with them.
there was nothing wrong looking at one and saying its nice
nowadays, the moment you look at a rain bow and comment about it, some person is gonna call you gay...
althought I am not old, I am already seeing the change
not sure to be completely honest, since i can't say if the person who posted it consider themeselves islamophobic.
who cares though? the meme is still there, while if you draw a penis there is a good chance they will remove your post.
the misteries of Torn moderation...
who cares though? the meme is still there, while if you draw a penis there is a good chance they will remove your post.
the misteries of Torn moderation...
Torn is full of edgelords and the staff would rather allow that shit than alienate them and lose their revenue.
Lil bit of extra homework for ya buddy
https://www.un.org/en/hate-speech/understanding-hate-speech/hate-speech-versus-freedom-of-speech
HTH
https://www.un.org/en/hate-speech/understanding-hate-speech/hate-speech-versus-freedom-of-speech
HTH
Apparently those memes only get you banned during LGBT pride month/week xD
This seems like a poorly done attempt at continuing the Islamophobia.
The fact that you reposted the meme speaks volumes to your intent.
Why do internet edge lords have to attempt to cross lines? Can't you just use common sense without forcing hard lines to be drawn?
The fact that you reposted the meme speaks volumes to your intent.
Why do internet edge lords have to attempt to cross lines? Can't you just use common sense without forcing hard lines to be drawn?
Oh boy, somebody said something insensitive - it's witch-hunt time!
Grab your dicks and pitchforks, boys!
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Grab your dicks and pitchforks, boys!
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
i also want to point out that similar memes, of which there are countless more out there in the shitholes of the internet, aren't used in a islamophobic way by their authors.
Not a single dick or pitchfork in the meme. Much dissapoint :(
Torches and axes it is, guys!
Torches and axes it is, guys!
Islam is not a race, it's a religion.
The meme is allowed, if you don't like it then you should tell staff that.
I also don't like the meme but the entire thread is in reference to the meme, it being something that you don't like to look at is the whole point why I made this thread. I'm hoping that with other people in the community can show their disdain for this type of behavior it won't happen again in the future.
I also don't like the meme but the entire thread is in reference to the meme, it being something that you don't like to look at is the whole point why I made this thread. I'm hoping that with other people in the community can show their disdain for this type of behavior it won't happen again in the future.
I can't believe they didn't delete the meme.
I better repost the meme to ensure memes like this can't be posted
Ok than.
I better repost the meme to ensure memes like this can't be posted
Ok than.