Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

x

Started by RectumRaider [1454569] on in Graveyard.

36 replies · 560 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Markland [1385260]
Its islamophobic attempting to portray all muslims as homophobes

Its not homophobic

And you could have made your point without reposting that shit meme

Lets hope this gets graved as well
Pic [2716847]
what has the world become? What is the point of free speech if the haters are gonna hate.

When I was still a boy living with my dad. I used up look at rainbows and get amazed with them.
there was nothing wrong looking at one and saying its nice

nowadays, the moment you look at a rain bow and comment about it, some person is gonna call you gay...
althought I am not old, I am already seeing the change
Catarchy [2632824]
not sure to be completely honest, since i can't say if the person who posted it consider themeselves islamophobic.

who cares though? the meme is still there, while if you draw a penis there is a good chance they will remove your post.

the misteries of Torn moderation...
Asemov [2270413]
This seems like a poorly done attempt at continuing the Islamophobia.

The fact that you reposted the meme speaks volumes to your intent.

Why do internet edge lords have to attempt to cross lines? Can't you just use common sense without forcing hard lines to be drawn?
Catarchy [2632824]
i also want to point out that similar memes, of which there are countless more out there in the shitholes of the internet, aren't used in a islamophobic way by their authors.
RectumRaider [1454569]
The meme is allowed, if you don't like it then you should tell staff that.

I also don't like the meme but the entire thread is in reference to the meme, it being something that you don't like to look at is the whole point why I made this thread. I'm hoping that with other people in the community can show their disdain for this type of behavior it won't happen again in the future.