Does anyone here play epic rpg? xD
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
You mean the Discord Bot?
Yess
Some factions have a section for Epic RPG. One of them is NUKE.
I used to, even got into top 800 or so out of what was then about 2.5-3M players. Then deleted my account when the shitty slash commands came in, made it unplayable. I know that's been fixed now, still no regrets. I was spending way too much time on grinding, plus cheating/scripting was out of control, I was never going to get any further playing honest.