Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Epic rpg

Started by Ephemeris [2900358] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
TwistedRusso [2665392]
I used to, even got into top 800 or so out of what was then about 2.5-3M players. Then deleted my account when the shitty slash commands came in, made it unplayable. I know that's been fixed now, still no regrets. I was spending way too much time on grinding, plus cheating/scripting was out of control, I was never going to get any further playing honest.