Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

B3 vs Wolverines

Started by HerrSchmidt [2069746] on in Faction Discussion.

75 replies · 2.88k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

KindaEpicMoah [2493924]
Sorry, we'll make sure to consult our opponents next time before hiring mercs over 12 hours into the war during our natural downtime.
NightWing [1318799]
what boring? your lowest stat is 700m ours is 50k .

Either deal with us or dont cry about boring.

you're the one wasting time, let us win so I can go make 1-2b off bookie Super sunday is here.
ForesterISR [2529142]
We have discussed it and agreed to let you med out so you can place bet, we wont stand in the way of such a noble cause ;)

oh and btw our biggest guy is 10.2b, what's yours? ;)
NightWing [1318799]
too late mate, the games are on, you guys only gave me 10secs to place whatever I had on hand.


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]You won $17,500,000 on your $10,000,000 SSC Napoli (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on SSC Napoli v Fiorentina
[/background]
this was meant to be 200m bet.

No problem I will claim it after Win.
HerrSchmidt [2069746]
I do apologise - if I was around to help deft yesterday this war would be over. Unfortunately life called.

Have to admit, despite being substantial underdogs - these guys are beasts and hit way above their weight.

More organised group fighters than any HoF I've fought with.