Ha, I get it. Meanwhile.
B3 vs Wolverines
Started by HerrSchmidt [2069746] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Gotta hand it to ya, this is the most boring shit i've seen in a while.
If the purpose of this war was to bore us to sleep while making NS rich, you guys aced it.
[image: i.imgur.com]
If the purpose of this war was to bore us to sleep while making NS rich, you guys aced it.
[image: i.imgur.com]
well spoken
Good luck to my friends on both sides!
Sorry, we'll make sure to consult our opponents next time before hiring mercs over 12 hours into the war during our natural downtime.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Shoutout to all of your guys with 0 hits and 0 assists.
Petition to rename turtling.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtling_(hunting)
Shoutout to all of your guys with 0 hits and 0 assists.
Petition to rename turtling.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtling_(hunting)
Ngl you saved Me an sed last night when I went offline, thanks for caring about my wallet, I am broke slave
happy to help
what boring? your lowest stat is 700m ours is 50k .
Either deal with us or dont cry about boring.
you're the one wasting time, let us win so I can go make 1-2b off bookie Super sunday is here.
Either deal with us or dont cry about boring.
you're the one wasting time, let us win so I can go make 1-2b off bookie Super sunday is here.
We have discussed it and agreed to let you med out so you can place bet, we wont stand in the way of such a noble cause ;)
oh and btw our biggest guy is 10.2b, what's yours? ;)
oh and btw our biggest guy is 10.2b, what's yours? ;)
too late mate, the games are on, you guys only gave me 10secs to place whatever I had on hand.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]You won $17,500,000 on your $10,000,000 SSC Napoli (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on SSC Napoli v Fiorentina
[/background]
this was meant to be 200m bet.
No problem I will claim it after Win.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]You won $17,500,000 on your $10,000,000 SSC Napoli (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on SSC Napoli v Fiorentina
[/background]
this was meant to be 200m bet.
No problem I will claim it after Win.
I know, right? They’ll be devastated when I leave.
deft imagined by TW
Asking me to do math is how you manage corruption If I can't see it I can't read it
I do apologise - if I was around to help deft yesterday this war would be over. Unfortunately life called.
Have to admit, despite being substantial underdogs - these guys are beasts and hit way above their weight.
More organised group fighters than any HoF I've fought with.
Have to admit, despite being substantial underdogs - these guys are beasts and hit way above their weight.
More organised group fighters than any HoF I've fought with.
"StOp TuRtLiNg!"