Take back this post. Please delete for me. Thanks
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Jairyll [2167612] Officer
· 1 likes ·
graved as requested
You could always just med out or get a revive.
Have nothing to med myself out with. When I get out of the hospital, I seem to die too fast before I can buy anything. :(
Sorry, I am new. I know my age is high, but I didn't play for years, just came back. I am trying to relearn the game again.
Sorry, I am new. I know my age is high, but I didn't play for years, just came back. I am trying to relearn the game again.
Posting about it on forums is only gonna get you more bounties from people looking to troll you for complaining.
#Torn4Life
Ok, requesting for it to be deleted. Didn't think I was whining, though. Just asking for help. At least I thought. Oh well.
Not sure what you posted, but maybe post in the Q&A section if you have questions? People are rarely toxic there, and lots of people go to that section to specifically answer questions. General is more of a karma farming playground, so people troll for fun.
Be careful with what you post. There are a lot of sensitive bitches playing this game.
Good advice. Thanks. Already paying for posting this :(
graved as requested