Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please delete!

Started by Nimona [2176698] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 206 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Nimona [2176698]
Have nothing to med myself out with. When I get out of the hospital, I seem to die too fast before I can buy anything. :(

Sorry, I am new. I know my age is high, but I didn't play for years, just came back. I am trying to relearn the game again.
Nimona [2176698]
Ok, requesting for it to be deleted. Didn't think I was whining, though. Just asking for help. At least I thought. Oh well.
Nobody [237547]
Not sure what you posted, but maybe post in the Q&A section if you have questions? People are rarely toxic there, and lots of people go to that section to specifically answer questions. General is more of a karma farming playground, so people troll for fun.