My first post was providing what evidence I had because a few people on this thread were arguing whether this mug is RMT or not.
So I provided allegations of RMT-baiting regarding Hell_Fire's spouse, that I heard from top-ranked level 100 players.
When bogie denied it, bogie specified that Nihar didn't deal with him during his time as a community manager. If I take bogie's word for it over HerrSchmidth's forum comments / explanation about it, then HerrSchmidth is either wrong or he's referencing cases that occurred before Bogie even became a community manager, or something shady is going on behind the scenes that we haven't even scratched.
I didn't think that I was being trolled, because this was a public forum comment initially. I only DMed to ask for specifics and got it.
Dear god that's a big mug. I think the previous record was around 50-60bil? I remember Alexstasza had some massive hauls, but never that big.
I can't believe he was holding that much on hand for you to mug that much money, especially since you say you had to attack 3 times to beat him, he had that much on hand and was AFK...
(This isn't an anti-Ana post, this is an "Englishman joking about Americans butchering the English language" post, so now I can get downvoted by everyone hating on Ana that WANTED it to be an Anti-Ana post, and all the Americans missing the joke and getting butt-hurt by my sense of humour. Let my Karma suicide begin! hehehe)
Edit: Serious note, am very impressed with all the multi-lingual players out there. Sure, there will be phrases and jokes which are missed or taken literally, but you understand English a whole lot better than I would understand any of your first languages. I did study French in secondary school way back when (and will have forgotten a lot more than I remember) and these days just about cope with English and Bristolian.
selling losses for a year sounds like pretty bad strategy. actually, it's terrible strategy.
also, some people find two SE in the city in a year or win the jackpot on slots, shit happens, there are people who won too much on RR (tiredsaladlego anyone?); other people hustle, which is better than grinding, but requires a mindset and a skillset (and a lot of time)
this. throwing a tantrum about it just makes you look like a kid. getting mugged for a lot of money is usually either your own mistake, or a bit of happenstance.
not to mention said tantrum will probably only give further pleasure to the mugger; the right thing to do is to wish them well and make sure not to drop money next time
Only on Torn, will you get a answer from a Staff like this. Only in Torn, will you get away with blatant RMTs. I dont know how f**king obvious things must be to end up in temp fed at least, but hey cheat as openly as you can, its unlikely you are cheating in the eyes of a Torn Staff.
I'm really not sure what you're expecting here. Should I just immediately delete anyone following a large money transfer? What alternative response should there be?
If I can prove it's RMT they'd be in fed, if I can't they won't be. We don't need you to remind us that the RMT rule exists.
Sounds like attention seeking when no one asked for anything you said. Especially from that lying spastic hershit.
Amazing how you fluff up complete dipshits for attention, make everything about yourself, lie about the silliest things to make yourself seem even better than everyone around you, then say "I didn't even do anything except all this stupid shit to get people to talk to me."
How many gold medals do you hold in mental gymnastics?
I look into all significant money transfers, we can view net money transfers across all accounts very easily, from large mugs to situations where players siphon off hundreds in billions in caches for their own account from their faction just in case that's illicit.