After 18 years and 8 days, I have finally hit level 100.
There were some periods of inactivity and some periods of insane activity, overall it's been a lot of fun getting here.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
The screen appeared last night at 21:08 TCT, and for a short while I just didn't know whether I would click the button, but 8 minutes later, I though why the hell not?
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I was the 2599th player to reach level 100. Has it taken anybody else over 18 years to do this?
There were some periods of inactivity and some periods of insane activity, overall it's been a lot of fun getting here.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
The screen appeared last night at 21:08 TCT, and for a short while I just didn't know whether I would click the button, but 8 minutes later, I though why the hell not?
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I was the 2599th player to reach level 100. Has it taken anybody else over 18 years to do this?