Hello everyone I'm new to the game and so far I'm enjoying it! I like the aspect and the mechanics I think I can see myself playing for a while. If anyone would like to friend me on here I'd like that very much. ?
Hi there!
Started by GracieFox [2933950] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- cankles [2137519]
· 27 likes ·
If you value your free time, quit. Quit now. Run.
If you value your free time, quit. Quit now. Run.
18:23:56 - 16/05/23 You sent $1,000,000 to GracieFox with the message: Torns rough, keep your head down and grind your stats
I just hope nobody decides to be a dick and bully this newbie as they venture into the cosmic horrors that are the forums.
Welcome to Torn. Iz gud game.
Edit: Just seen your PFP. You would be perfect for PT and Oran.
Edit: Just seen your PFP. You would be perfect for PT and Oran.
The best time to play this game will be this monday throughout the day.
Be there or be square xD
Be there or be square xD
I'm pumped as it will be my first hide and seek community event.
Did you forget your logins Odyseus?
Sup, i help noobs. Give me a shout if you have questions.
Welcome Graciefox
Hope you enjoy the game!
Beware of scammers, trust no one, and put people on ignore who ask for feet pics!
Have fun!
Hope you enjoy the game!
Beware of scammers, trust no one, and put people on ignore who ask for feet pics!
Have fun!
Hello and welcome to the game! It's great to hear that you're enjoying it and that you're finding the aspects and mechanics appealing. Exploring a new game can be such an exciting experience, especially when you find yourself immersed and entertained by it.
Best of luck with your crime journey, and I hope you make some wonderful friends (and enemies) along the way! Enjoy your time in the game, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any assistance. Happy crime-doing!
Best of luck with your crime journey, and I hope you make some wonderful friends (and enemies) along the way! Enjoy your time in the game, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any assistance. Happy crime-doing!
Enjoy the HD graphics and the smooth gameplay!
and the torn community yet again proves how simpy it really is
Red sus fox
Don't f**k this up for the rest of us
I am more newbier than you....so far so good but very cautious just yet :-)
Two words: feet pics.