Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hi there!

Started by GracieFox [2933950] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 994 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

GracieFox [2933950]
Hello everyone I'm new to the game and so far I'm enjoying it! I like the aspect and the mechanics I think I can see myself playing for a while. If anyone would like to friend me on here I'd like that very much. ?
Cartis [1868288]
I just hope nobody decides to be a dick and bully this newbie as they venture into the cosmic horrors that are the forums.
Markland [1385260]
Welcome Graciefox

Hope you enjoy the game!

Beware of scammers, trust no one, and put people on ignore who ask for feet pics!

Have fun!
Whom [1832980]
Hello and welcome to the game! It's great to hear that you're enjoying it and that you're finding the aspects and mechanics appealing. Exploring a new game can be such an exciting experience, especially when you find yourself immersed and entertained by it.

Best of luck with your crime journey, and I hope you make some wonderful friends (and enemies) along the way! Enjoy your time in the game, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any assistance. Happy crime-doing!