Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Seven players attack me for 100k bounty!

Started by brbbswd [2727286] on in Graveyard.

145 replies · 3.13k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 146 / 146 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

oraN [1778676]
Two can play that game

Ohadik: Hey quick question? What's it like being perma hosped? I've never been that stupid so I'm dying to know.
Ohadik: If you wanted to bomb SA, you should have just f**king bombed SA.
Ohadik: Making the forum post was the dumbest decision ever.
Ohadik: We all know you were set out to bomb us in the first place.
Ohadik: The exact second you made your post, and people started spreading it around on discord.
Ohadik: Everyone in torn "SA, Get your hazmats on".
Ohadik: It's actually funny how you try to hide it. Who pissed you off?
Ohadik: Was it me? I know we butt heads all the time.
Ohadik: I mean.
Ohadik: I just wanna know why dude. You hit us, and... it didn't make sense.
bogie: Er, what? I made a post selling my bomb and the buyer chose SA, that's all it is.
bogie: As for what it's like being hosped, it genuinely makes no difference to me, most of the time it takes about 30 minutes or so before anyone hits me and because of the revive update I'm constantly being revived for free by people trying to up their skill, feel free to check my personal stats for revives...
bogie: You guys can go ahead and keep hosping me if it makes you feel better, but that's all there is to it. The buyer didn't even tell me who to bomb until after they'd paid anyway, we agreed on a price, they paid, actually they first told me to bomb myself then said no just kidding and that they wanted to bomb SA... So fine... SA get bombed... I think most people thought it was gonna be another on MNC
Ohadik: So.... are you getting upset that we keep attacking you or something? Like it is unjustified some how? I'm kinda confused by your message.
bogie: Uh, no dude. I said go ahead, I fully understand why you're attacking me, it's all part of the game. Is everything ok btw? I figure this is you looking for some validation :|
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
You literally cannot make this shit up...

PT Leadership... Tall talk in the forums, but 1 on 1... Damn they fall like butterfly wings.
SleepIsForWeak [2579797]
i think the largest lesson learnt from this thread is that ohadik cannot read or reason like… at all. to the point where he’s effectively just dug himself into a hole essentially j ignoring all evidence and testimony. fun stuff!

anyways back on point, the log is really interesting as 1st attacker was winning solo even before others joined, which makes the reason behind it pretty funky. good post, r+
zuni [2313936] Wiki Contributor
how is it tall talk? im literally telling you that your actions are the same, they felt harrassed...what are you trying to prove?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Private chat logs after bogie was already CM? Yeah... That'll look good on the resume. Reported here and in Discord.
WindDancer [424299]
"You were sent $1 from someone with the message: ohadik omg https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16335263&b=0&a=0"

Sweeties... I don't need the tea. I already know more about the tea than anyone on the Internet does. Just cause I keep to myself doesn't mean I don't know any of what is happening both in this game and in the real world.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Just PT and NS accusations... And in PT's part accusations, un accusations, and then re accusations.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
If you re read, you'll see that PT are the one's being babies. With that. I'll leave with...

Pops attacked and hospitalized you [view]

Pops: PT hired hit...

Mentions: Pops [1025410]