Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The REAL truth behind Goldenfeel's Fed story

Started by DarkSpark [1266202] on in General Discussion.

107 replies · 10.7k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 108 / 108 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
108
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
58 / 100
Story score
80 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Kookaburra [748022] ×2 bingri [1523812] ×2 Player 2512030 [2512030] ×1

DarkSpark [1266202]
Hi everyone, I'm DarkSpark, traitor of the Chinese nation, informer for foreign forces, superior Canadian (According to PTA separatist Eddy), welcome to my Chedtalk on this fine day of June the Fourth.

Preface:
Previously on SMTH leadership defending cheaters.

TLDR Goldenfeel, one of the top 11 bs player got fedded, his good friend Goodluck and Kookabura and Co.made a post to defend him, went from he did nothing wrong, to goodluck telling people at least he didn't multi, to kookaburra finally admitting Goldenfeel used script for advertisement and recruiting (a heavily minimized charge).


Narrative peddled by Goodluck in SMTH internal conversations: It's collateral damage, he did nothing wrong, "they" don't want us to succeed.

Narrative peddled by Kookabura: He was forced to admit Goldenfeel cheated on torn forum, goldenfeel only used a script for automatic ads.

But what is the truth?

Laying the Foundations:
What is SMTH exactly?

Shui Mu Tsing Hua, it's a park in Tsinghua University Campus, that's also the name for Tsinghua University's internal BBS, later became open to the public, one of the first open forums in China and a font of free thought.
On 2005 CCP raided the BBS servers as part of an early attempt to control the Chinese internet, took over the board, eventually turned it back to the original internal schoolboard. As the result, a new board newsmth.net was born, and it's where our beloved SMTH faction on torn took shape in it's humble beginnings.

The DEETs (nuts):
Here are some select post, made on newsmth.net, by our golden Child Goldenfeel.
Que exhibit A:
[image: i.imgur.com]

My my, producing and distributing macros?
How do you know GOLDENFEEL of SMTH BBS is the same person as Goldenfeel of Torn you ask?
Well I present exhibit B:
[image: i.imgur.com]


RMT too? I am shocked sir, shocked.
Let's look at exhibit C:
[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

RIP Marsforever, you might broke the rules of the game slightly, but we've all made worse mistakes in life. He's one of the OGs of SMTH, back when I didn't have these deets I never would've thought people of SMTH would step on such a long term comrade, a bother, a friend, surely they were joking. Now I'm not so sure, but that's a story for another time. Hope he's with the angels like all those Tsinghua students in decades past, ah I digress.


Let us get back to Goldenfeel. I hear ya barking big dog, goldenfeel made and distributed automated scripts, but surely he didn't use it? Dealer don't use right? I present exhibit D:
[image: i.imgur.com]


I'm sure you are dying to know the replies to this shocking revelation, did SMTH meet it with disapproval?

[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]
Side note: zhuan, avengerzh, and DrHudsonHornet are the same person, all banned for automatic scripts, and a clear early adopter profited for years.


Yikes.
Alright, so Goldenfeel is an automated script dev, a RMT pro, and a macro connoisseur. Now what? Why don't we check out how the good leadership of SMTH defended one of their own.
[image: i.imgur.com]
One of the referrals you say? For only 10g in erep?
Warned you to “DO NOT HAVE MULTIS ANDSCRIPT”? A world so real so cruel? Oh us Chinese have been doxed for less, wish I could say the same when the time comes.
JUSTICE indeed, and justice was served.

Let's see what Goodluck had to say:

[image: i.imgur.com]
How DO you explain Goldenfeel's script development and the RMT and script abuse? It's a question I always wondered for the past hours, is it all lies? Everything you told us? All these to make CN torn into the best in the city? Built on lies?

Are we the best yet?

I really hope I don't perform autofellatio by accident.

Moving on to Kookabura, so much text.
Q1– In this thread, Admin bogie mentioned they found these Fedded people using a special script which could auto Captcha solving. Did/does Mr. Goldenfeel use this or any other illegal script?

Answer:Not at all.Goldenfeel has been in this game for almost 9 years and he never use any illegal script to gain benefit. As a successful business man in TORN (he opened 20+ TV networks companies since 3 and a half year sago), he sometimes uses an advertisement JS script sending group emails to online players asking if they are happy to join his company. This is a legal script and it is purely for messaging purpose like we use “mail merge” function in Microsoft Word. Consider he manages a huge TV empire with over 200 employees, he needs a tool to help reduce repeat work when sending emails.

Answer: True, but I'll save the captcha evading for another time, can't blow all my load at once now.

Q2– Mr. Goldenfeel has been marked as botting, is it true?
Answer:FALSE. Over last 9 years, Mr. Goldenfeel had only used a tool called Q-macro to simulate mouse click on web page. The reason is because there is an award which requires you to “Reach1,000 hours of Time Played on Torn”.In those old days, you could keep refreshing page to accumulate time. Mr. Goldenfeel is a very active, hardcore player in TORN. He used to setup clock alarm to force him get up overnight and take Xanax.

Answer:true, but also clever lies of half truth, he did use Q-macro, it was not for merit.


Q5– Hi Kookaburra, I think all you said is bullshit. Let me ask you this one. As per Admin bogie’s (he’s our hero, he killed a lot high profile user who are CHEATING) notes, they found some accounts in faction SMTH who used illegal auto resolve captcha script and these accounts all feed Goldenfeel. RAWR!!!! Goldenfeel must be the bad guy behind these accounts! He must be a multi who controls all these accounts. Goldenfeel must be removed!!!

Answer:
First of all, I have to say these SMTH users have used an illegal script which was mentioned in Admin bogie’s post. I talked to almost each person who’s involved and I was confirmed this is true. As per Admin bogie’s post, it is confirmed 4-5 accounts have used this illegal auto resolve captcha script since about 1 month ago. On the other hand, Admin bogie found some accounts had money transaction history with Goldenfeel. According to these evidences, he believes Goldenfeel is multi, feeding, scripting and botting,i.e. big boss who controls the evil alliance.

Answer:Definitely Yes.
One month? Are you sure you didn't mean 8 years? 11 and stopped counting for out good DrHudsonHornet.

" Unfortunately, Noobs hate Pro and Poor hate Rich.They will do whatever they could to get rid of their target."

No my man, people of torn hate cheaters, I dislike liars lying to my digital face. And (Xiao P Du) Eddy for some reason, bet his giddy on the prospect of all the old guard getting banned. Really hope I ruin his plan by getting SMTH united against me.


In conclusion

I have to give credit where it's due, SMTH folk are indeed a highly educated bunch, and I can't match their prose. So take this imitation of Kookburra's post as my highest compliment.


I do understand why your guys delete posts and protect each other in the old guard.

I do understand
why you guys keep lying and destroy your own dream in this game.

I do understand
why the leadership allow alleged doxing of dissenters but not anyone questioning their narratives.

Anyway, it is not important anymore. After more than 4 hours work to find out the truth, I feel in deep sorrow that SMTH’s environment is no longer what it used to be when I first heard about them in the infancy of free internet.

Before I wrote this thread, I already knew this would make me real enemies in real life with whatever reason your guys wish to put onto my head, who send their petty government connections to intimidate me like how they brutalize the average Chinese citizen because their vittle fveeling were hurt in a videogame. However, if this thread could let people know the truth and start to think, all my work isvalued.

DarkSpark
(1266202) (former name – DarkSpark) is ready to be doxed, mugged, bountied, flight delayed. Not because I’m a traitor, not because I hate China, not because I hate SMTH, not because I'm an egotistical attention seeker(well maybe a little, I'm working on it.).
Just because I tell the truth.

Fight against dictatorship and let Prosperity/Freedom back to Chi- Shit I can't say that, I have family back in....um To Torn, yes, that is what I'm willing to sacrifice for.

Tank you,


DarkSpark

4/6/2023




Bonus Content, just to show Kookaburra hangs in the same circle and know exactly what Goldenfeel did:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]

---------------------------------
Bonus Content II, aka would an account sharer joke about what he did to himself, or are they even themselves.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
----
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
--------
Some people's sentiment when got caught cheating:
[image: i.imgur.com]
My brother in Christ, you cheated, you got caught, you went to lie to the people who caught you, and you thought THEY were acting superior? Touch grass.
They are still distributing and using an automatic scripts they call "helper" btw, even in 2019. Guess if you don't have access, you average SMTH players, you are not in SMTH-CORE. Sad. Are you in smth-core goodluck?

And you know, when I was in silverhand, every other RW win we earned, some sour loser would go on the forums and cry foul, multi and whatever. Well, who'd thought they actually had a point. The top players did shared account in previous wars, they never took responsibility, and casted doubt on everyone else's hard work.


ps: hope you like my sig.
pps: Just gonna put a Chinese song here for my Chinese brothers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54BJSK38DZs
Lift their mood a little.

Mentions: GoldenFeel in Fed · The truth behind Goldenfeel' Fed story

Whiskey_Jack [1994581]
Way too long, but looks like excellent detective work. No idea if the translations are legit but ill hit the I believe button.
Dalinar [2833488]
The way way way bigger claim you make is that SMTH would report you to the Chinese government for talking shit in Torn. Is that a joke or do you truly think that’s going to happen? If so, wow
VaguelyCanadian [2678408]
as Torn's most official Canadian I must say, you make a big claim to be the superior Canadian. You then backed it up with a novel I couldn't make heads or tails of. At this point I have no choice but to concede, you are the superior Canadian. I shall now retreat back into my vagueness.
JustJanet [911066]
Well… my grandmother was Canadian and with just that much of a connection I feel like I’m a better Canadian than the OP… even as vague as you are… you are indeed the superior Canadian.
LordMenace [2435002]
TLDR, OP (Original Poster) "allegedly" found evidence on SMTH's website against them referring people to level up their account and selling their training contracts for Chinese Yuan, against SMTH using scripts to rehab, buy plushies, etc. The script was originally shared by Goldenfeel to feed off their profits. The evidence also includes suggestions on the web browser version suitable for scripting, players buying off old accounts (Kookaburra) for torn money, and some conversations regarding the same.

In the end, OP fears that his real life is threatened because of posting this.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Ana [2233184]
Sorry, not today guys.

Literally this morning: (When I wake up to us Losing to PT-Ironhearts, and I wake up to this message by Septembergone)

[image: i.imgur.com]

If only DarkSpark posted his Conspiracy Theories 1 day earlier, I'd be able to inquire/comment on his 12+years-ago DEEPDIVES. But I can't today. This morning, I already said "Yes" instead of "No" here, so I can't just walk back on my word.

RIP.
Have fun without me!