Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Seven players attack me for 100k bounty!

Started by brbbswd [2727286] on in Graveyard.

145 replies · 3.13k views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 146 / 146 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Pops [1025410]
Doctoring chatlogs are just further indicators of the lies you spread and why any vestige of credibility will never take hold.

I understand you have substance abuse issues and / or mental health issues but that doesn't give you the right to doctor reality. You have a pattern of doing this and then deflecting, running away from accountability and then rewriting the narrative 6 months later.

As an independent faction with no dog in this race, I can confirm you are lying about a large chunk of things written in this thread and have consistently done so. Thats the thing about liars though, and why I suggest people not to lie in general because its extremely hard keeping track of 2+ canonical versions of events and then you have to segue into other topics to deflect and pivot.

For all intents and purposes you were kicked form PT, when you specifically get asked by leadership to leave - what alternative do you think exists? it was either that or meet the business end of a bayonet. specific conditions were communicated to you prior to joining, you agreed to those specific conditions (which were not onerous at all, simply leave the past in the past) but shortly after you started spreading lies as per your modus operandi.

I've wasted more time than I want to dedicate to this already so i'll end there. I hope you get clean one day.
Whisper [1828766]
Tldr

6 pt fighters join a target to aid a smol fighter, ohadik shits the bed on seeing a topic regarding pt, turns out ohadik is abit if creep who likes to hound kittens into irl alley ways,I assume for tea and toast?
Nova [1570883]
I haven’t read this thread, just basing this off what I have been informed is in here, but having personally been sexually harassed by a member of PT when I was a minor. I hardly find it surprising when things like this come to light when they foster that sort of culture within the Faction.


Very similar theme to the old IRC channels such as #hot_tub and #playground, where it would actually be the women instigating most of the harassment. Then attack these, let’s be honest ‘desperate men’ who they’ve led on when they feel like they’ve crossed a line.
FidelCashflow [1993550]
That reads to me like he has to fend off false accusations irl too.

It's really a shame to see so many people lying about ohadik just to get cheap internet points.
ZOMB13 [1795241]
With the amount of hate he gets from NS I'm actually surprised that there hasn't been more conflict, I know if I was in his position I would have dropped a DB on them already but I guess he's a much more patient and mature man than me.
Hartje [11746]
OR people are telling the truth, he is a piece of shit, and you have predictably taken a stupid stance on a person/topic once again.
FidelCashflow [1993550]
Rhino is a compulsive liar. The only reason you believe him is because you're scared he'll kick you. I'm not a sheep and will side with ohadik instead. No one ever had a problem with him until Rhino started lying.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
I supposed to kiss NS ass in this thread because I got my bounty reasons deleted and an official warning for retaliation against staff for harassment.

Just so everyone is clear, Rhino cleared my bounty reasons and gave me an official warning. Because he's a f**king liar weirdo and players aren't allowed to retaliate on staff. Even tho it's retaliation for his lies, nothing to do with his staff abilities.

Its just not allowed. Because he's staff. So he gets away with it. Just like bogie.
WindDancer [424299]
I'd share our text exchanges, but im pretty sure I'd be the one who gets banned for sexual harassment.


Also: You were sent $1 from someone with the message: LOSER

K. Point?
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
Just so everyone is clear, Rhino cleared my bounty reasons and gave me an official warning.




Just so everyone is clear, no, he did not. This is a false statement.
FidelCashflow [1993550]
So you guys are teaming up to abuse staff power on him? That'd get to me too if I were him. Basically you guys are just trying to trigger him so you can farm karma by lying about him. That's really messed up.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Rhino had nothing to do with removing the reason, it was removed and you were warned because the reasons placed were legitimate rule violations.... On bounties you placed on civilian players as well... Not staff...

The bounties themselves still remained. Just the reasons we're cleared, because it had nothing to do with him being staff as you said, it was just rule violations on your part.
FidelCashflow [1993550]
I'd post a meme of officer Waywardsquid looking the other way while officer Rhino suffocates innocent player Ohadik, but they'd probably abuse their power to remove that too.