I have been diagnosed with moderate depression and anxiety. Yet I dread the taste of medicine. I'm wondering if I should attempt self medication. I have had psychotic episodes in the past and suicidal thoughts. Biweekly therapy and I am in constant mental
anguish. Should I start self medication? I'm thinking of cannabis or psilocybin
Try weed but really you should seek proper advice from a doctor
I got a shrink and a pyschatrist... I hate the taste of pills
CBD Oil?
uh... no.
You know what always cures a severe depression - taking a bunch of random drugs with no medical supervision.
Because you won't suffer any depression when you've killed yourself.
Speak to your therapist. Ask if a SSRI like Citalopram might help you.
You're asking people to give you medical advice on an online game forum. Seriously, this is not the place to get medical advice. I'm sorry to hear you have a problem with the way prescription pills 'taste' but you know, you're not supposed to taste them, you're supposed to swallow them whole. I would really recommend you talk to your Doctor or Pharmacist about your issue with the taste.
Eat more meat, get more sunshine, get out and do something that gets your blood flowing, go canoing, hiking, make plans to make more money etc
A side effect of ssri can be suicidal or homocidal thoughts..
I need a medic to heal me my faction is at war
Ridiculous advice for someone who’s had psychotic episodes, and that’s me saying that as a weed smoker.