Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by Groin [2839274] on in Trading Post.

27 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Dalinar [2833488]
Lmao has this line ever worked? 56% empower on top tier melee is great roll and 1b isn’t a lot, I have no doubt it’ll sell soon. I’d make an offer if I wasn’t so broke