sold
grave
Started by Groin [2839274] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Its just yellow while you want price for legendary. I offer 50m
1b obo, you can offer whatever you want :P
Its actually a best offfer for now ;p
B
98-21
B
B
B
Lmao has this line ever worked? 56% empower on top tier melee is great roll and 1b isn’t a lot, I have no doubt it’ll sell soon. I’d make an offer if I wasn’t so broke
He’s just bumping the thread for free so I don’t mind, some people pay for bumps
B
B
B
B
b
B
B
B
B