Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GoodRiddancePoppins

Started by ScaryPoppins [2634610] on in General Discussion.

191 replies · 5.17k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 192 / 192 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Absinthian [2263711] Committee Committee
MsPoppins, it's been a pleasure to know you and I am honored you mentioned me in your goodbye post.
Your sassy attitude always livened things up and your game acumen was enviable.
I'm sorry to hear you aren't getting any pleasure from the game any more. But I do understand it.

I wish you nothing but the best in life, hope you find success and pleasure in everything you do.

~abs
PurpleFire [2868362] Committee Committee
Never had any contact with you, but good luck beating the Torn addiction.

Remember to cancel your xanax alarms.
Nobody [237547]
Almost 4 hours and staff has still not removed your gif with the F word. I think I got a 24hr forum ban for "avoiding the forum filter" within like 5 minutes of doing that.