Where did you find Torn.com and your experiences so far
Where is your Origin?
Started by Mickeyplays [2681031] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Jynnx [2165445] Moderator
· 7 likes ·
My origin story..... ........Far away on a distant planet, there was a collision of stardust and glitter. When the shimmering dust had settled, there I was....the Jynnx! I came to Torn to hex my enemies....and to sew mayhem and chaos …
Mentioned in this thread
Staphylococcus [52696] ×1
Google ad while taking a shit. Turned out to be a productive shit
I thought I have answered this question like 2 weeks ago. Do we really recycle old topics that fast?
Found Torn while stumbling upon DN.
Best DN ever!
Best DN ever!
Played this game a long time ago. Got reminded of it when talking about Fallen London with a friend. I now have two pinned tabs.
My origin story.....
........Far away on a distant planet, there was a collision of stardust and glitter. When the shimmering dust had settled, there I was....the Jynnx! I came to Torn to hex my enemies....and to sew mayhem and chaos into the very fabric of Torn City.
Back when pornhub used to have advertisement banners on the side..
Used to play another MMORPG named HoboWars, it had the system of voting for the game on gaming websites in exchange for rewards, that's where I found Torn - This was around 11 years ago.
I opened an account on Torn because it offered "Several choices ranging from crime, trading, attacking" but did not play it very actively until I was first forum-banned on HoboWars for trying to incite an uprising against the staff on that website on the General Discussion forum. Then I did what many dumb kids my age did back then - made a multi on HoboWars and sent myself huge amounts of in-game money. That's when they banned me for 365 days.
This opened the doors of my interest towards Torn. I played aimlessly, I didn't even know the existence of Xanax until about 9 months ago. I also took a large hiatus spanning almost 90% of my Torn life.
My first faction was named RETRO, I tried to find it again after returning, but the faction shell was sold to someone or renamed and I could not recognize anyone in there.
I was recruited by Staphylococcus into Born For War a month after I returned. This was my first actual home in Torn. Eventually I landed in my current faction.
I opened an account on Torn because it offered "Several choices ranging from crime, trading, attacking" but did not play it very actively until I was first forum-banned on HoboWars for trying to incite an uprising against the staff on that website on the General Discussion forum. Then I did what many dumb kids my age did back then - made a multi on HoboWars and sent myself huge amounts of in-game money. That's when they banned me for 365 days.
This opened the doors of my interest towards Torn. I played aimlessly, I didn't even know the existence of Xanax until about 9 months ago. I also took a large hiatus spanning almost 90% of my Torn life.
My first faction was named RETRO, I tried to find it again after returning, but the faction shell was sold to someone or renamed and I could not recognize anyone in there.
I was recruited by Staphylococcus into Born For War a month after I returned. This was my first actual home in Torn. Eventually I landed in my current faction.
Mentions: Staphylococcus [52696]
Funny thing it's a long story.
First there was the universal expansion.
Fundamental particles formed the atoms from a plasma soup.
Then the first type 3 stars formed creating galaxies.
Stars created iron cores, exploded and new ones formed and exploded. The super massive black hole Sagittarius A denoted the size of out galaxy.
Our star was created in a cluster and ejected into the persius arm of the milky way. Where two planets collided forming the earth and the moon. As the planet cooled the single cells life started absorbing carbon dioxide expelling oxygen into the atmosphere. Life 1.0 became extinct. Life always finds a way so life2.0 started absorbing oxygen and was invaded by a virus creating talomeres allowing cell reproduction. Multi cell creatures began to dominate and 3 heavey meteor bombardments started exterminationg life. Fungus and bacteria dominated the world and fish walked out of the sea. A large k2 asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs and all life bigger than a small rodent. This rodent turn into an ape which learned to walk upright. On ape in a electric powered multi unit linear vehicle, pick up a paper at his designated destination and read in the telegraph that there was a game called Torn.
This all took 13.7 billion years just like crimes 2.0
First there was the universal expansion.
Fundamental particles formed the atoms from a plasma soup.
Then the first type 3 stars formed creating galaxies.
Stars created iron cores, exploded and new ones formed and exploded. The super massive black hole Sagittarius A denoted the size of out galaxy.
Our star was created in a cluster and ejected into the persius arm of the milky way. Where two planets collided forming the earth and the moon. As the planet cooled the single cells life started absorbing carbon dioxide expelling oxygen into the atmosphere. Life 1.0 became extinct. Life always finds a way so life2.0 started absorbing oxygen and was invaded by a virus creating talomeres allowing cell reproduction. Multi cell creatures began to dominate and 3 heavey meteor bombardments started exterminationg life. Fungus and bacteria dominated the world and fish walked out of the sea. A large k2 asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs and all life bigger than a small rodent. This rodent turn into an ape which learned to walk upright. On ape in a electric powered multi unit linear vehicle, pick up a paper at his designated destination and read in the telegraph that there was a game called Torn.
This all took 13.7 billion years just like crimes 2.0
Fb ad
Ched is holding my family hostage until I make 5 quintillion
this angry nub over there invited me to this game
I made my first account twenty years ago after I left Hobo Wars, and while I can remember for sure, I probably learned about Torn City from that game.
I googled torn, looking for the Natalie Imbruglia song & I'm still here almost 5 years later
Lies. I never get angry. I have tender and bubbly personality.
Mindlessly searching through the Android app store looking for games that’d run on my f**ked up Optus X Spirit.
Biggest mistake of my life, and I’m proud of it!
Biggest mistake of my life, and I’m proud of it!
in a folder, on my desktop, i only launch it when i wanna play titles that EA have exclusivity on, wich is retarded.
I played BoringRPG before torn,
You could get some benefits in the game [points or something] by voting for it. On the voting list, I believe, I saw torn.
After BoringRPG died I tried torn and I'm still here.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
The main goal of the game was clicking that button. By joining a faction [guild] you could click a second button.
You could get some benefits in the game [points or something] by voting for it. On the voting list, I believe, I saw torn.
After BoringRPG died I tried torn and I'm still here.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
The main goal of the game was clicking that button. By joining a faction [guild] you could click a second button.
I was looking for porn but im dyslextic :(
Facebook advertisement made it look promising. Commenters who said they played the game seemed like really God awful people.
I knew I would fit right in.
I knew I would fit right in.