Goobye my dude. Take care
GoodRiddancePoppins
Started by ScaryPoppins [2634610] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 192 / 192 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I hope your adventure leads to wonderful places, take care and keep in touch <3
Never seeing poppins this could be a horror film, idk what she did before flying off but a fast getaway I can respect.
I am here for random comment....
Anyway good luck in whatever you dol
Anyway good luck in whatever you dol
Take care poppins
Dont know you but best of luck. Kind of the opposite has happened to me, I wasted a lot of time and didn't really care until a few months ago when I really started playing and focusing on training and networth.Maybe we'll see you back someday cheers
was good talking too you poppins, good luck in whatever you do
Well yeah I don't know this guy, but I sure wish all the best to him. Good luck mate.
I won't tell anyone but... you were never scary at all. Glad our paths crossed, and good luck out there!
Glad you made a choice that was good for you. I wish you the best in life's journey where ever it take you.
Retirement never has to be permanent either. If you lock the door behind you, don't throw away the key.
All the best IRL!!
All the best IRL!!
One of my favorites. She punched. She Murdered. She Scaried. Honored to have made a friend in Poppins. <3
All the best, mate. Wish you only good times for whatever is next.
I'm new so i never knew you but I've read you mugged alot... So anyway, goodbye and good riddance!!!
Goodbye ScaryPoppins even though my time in monarch was short you made it worthwhile being there. Good luck to you
Farewell, see you next monday.
big loss
You started when i drop the game and now you dropping when i came back in torn. Maybe you will come back in the future, this time i hope i wont drop. Anyway good luck with the rl.
I’ve thought about it. But I’d miss it.
Take care and enjoy IRL