Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GoodRiddancePoppins

Started by ScaryPoppins [2634610] on in General Discussion.

191 replies · 5.17k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 192 / 192 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SUDZ [2191868]
Never seeing poppins this could be a horror film, idk what she did before flying off but a fast getaway I can respect.
Brad1983 [2484552]
Dont know you but best of luck. Kind of the opposite has happened to me, I wasted a lot of time and didn't really care until a few months ago when I really started playing and focusing on training and networth.Maybe we'll see you back someday cheers
Nintendo [2150592]
Retirement never has to be permanent either. If you lock the door behind you, don't throw away the key.

All the best IRL!!
Prwrld [2937519]
I'm new so i never knew you but I've read you mugged alot... So anyway, goodbye and good riddance!!!
Diyavol [2517592]
You started when i drop the game and now you dropping when i came back in torn. Maybe you will come back in the future, this time i hope i wont drop. Anyway good luck with the rl.