I am not leaving, I just will be gone for the long weekend in the US.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 54
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- daprinceomar [2125322]
· 9 likes ·
Bro can i have your stuff? for the weekend. :P
ZOMB13 is going to quote me cuz I’m the best
So then, its not a good bye? Its a "see you later"...
I'm going to jail for 6 months for searching the trash too much
Bro can i have your stuff? for the weekend. :P
Enjoy your weekend
This belongs in the graveyard no?
What state ?
Yeah you’re not leaving, you’re stuck here with the rest of us
See you later..never good bye.
Stick to the war thread where your faction members can suck you off m8
graved, no discussion
Have a good weekend