Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

d

Started by AragornXCRanger [1873988] on in General Discussion.

109 replies · 2.61k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 110 / 110 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
110
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Spliffy [315389] ×1 Spiffie [2448597] ×1

AtmosFear [2088212]
Hi! I noticed that you don't have a job at a player-run company!

I wanted to offer you a position at my up and coming company, "Employment Harassment!"

It's a very high paying job! Message me when you get the chance!
mavri [2402357]
Change your PFP or put something on your profile that makes it obvious that you're not looking for a job.

And if mails annoy you, boy I don't know how you've survived up until now :p
cankles [2137519]
7* Pub Hiring. Job points for nerve refill. +50% alcohol effectiveness. Best job for Crimes 2.0! 100k+ in 2 stats.
Spiffie [2448597]
Whats wrong with a polite refusal? Why be mean and nasty to me, simply because I offered you lots of money?

You catch more flies with honey, youknow?

Try it

Be nicer
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
Perhaps I did, I probably didn't. So I went back and read it and it doesn't appear you told him "No, thank you" so what point are you trying to make here?
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
You don't owe them a response, but you owe them a baseline level of respect if you do choose to communicate with them. This is where you failed. In not communicating respectfully, you've brought this on yourself. In the words of the wise and powerful Spiffie, "Be nicer."
WhackedMaki [2587660]
I try not to message people who aren't at the highest ranks of city jobs, and I never mail people about them, but some people are more aggressive in their recruiting. I get ignored a lot, told no plenty, and even been mugged a time or two, but such is life. Hiring for a business sucks
Chimp0 [2821007]
1- spamming with messages is fine, it's a game, it's not intruding on your actual life
2- bountying someone cuz they used a cuss word, heh, wouldn't do it, but I get it
3- posting in the forums that you got treated in a mean way in a crime roleplaying game. (?????????????????????????)
Not that I don't like when people are nice and kind. But it makes more sense for people to be mean in here and play out their worst tendancies because it is a game and it's meant for you to roleplay, it's weirder when people get triggered and baffled by it because they took it to heart.