Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Post something about the person above you

Started by NeoRobinFox [2862125] on in Fun & Games.

345 replies · 1.91k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 346 / 346 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
346
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

DocFox [2664828] ×1 Rumblespincore [2828438] ×1

Jakey- [2671889]
Somehow is a "scammer" (someone put a bounty on them) yet has such a legendary profile picture.

Don't worry man; I believe you. I shall trust you with my entire networth if I had to give it to someone.