Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mr and Miss Torn 2023

Started by Joumasehare [2817353] on in General Discussion.

116 replies · 3.6k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Teenie [2098021]
Lol. Our faction discussed it at length. And then they all called me a perv for noticing it. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the unbuttoned shirt just bringing it home. XD
Xerra [2775419]
Whereas I'm pretty unimpressed with some of the females. Half of them look like they're on meth.

I guess this is Torn, though.
Morti-cia [2737110]
I went with a medical/energy theme this year while holding my really awesome skull print cast iron skillet. It’s pretty simple but I am tickled that I’ve gotten lots of messages about where I got the frying pan haha
Mezdux [2301676]
Jesus christ, guys. Nobody cares about your guns. Just wanted to say that because I've seen a million pictures of some smug faced morons with a gun in their hand
Sammy_The_Cow [2888541]
Anyone else think the voting bar and the mumber layouts looks like page tabs? I ended up voting on a bunch of people before I realized that's what I did, thinking I was just flipping through submissions. Bad UI, IMO.
biosterous [2377874] Wiki Contributor
default score is 5

anything creative gets an arbitrary amount of bonus points

someone posing with their guns is equally cringe as someone posing with their funko pops, so those are all getting 1
Sammy_The_Cow [2888541]
I've been browsing... basically, every person that identified as a female gets an average in the 4s, everyone identified as a dude gets in the 3s.

This tells me a couple of things:

1) Y'all are f**king haters.

2) This game definitely draws more men than women.

3) Those of us who post our real-life pictures are masochists.


I've seen fairer reviews from r/truerateme.