hahaha, i didnt even see that lol, alfi where are you lookin at :P
Mr and Miss Torn 2023
Started by Joumasehare [2817353] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Lol. Our faction discussed it at length. And then they all called me a perv for noticing it. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the unbuttoned shirt just bringing it home. XD
That one gets a 10 from me. Not in the slightest bit jealous.
Nope. Not in the slightest...
Not me.
No.
Nope. Not in the slightest...
Not me.
No.
Whereas I'm pretty unimpressed with some of the females. Half of them look like they're on meth.
I guess this is Torn, though.
I guess this is Torn, though.
That one guy has some pretty sweet cows.
I went with a medical/energy theme this year while holding my really awesome skull print cast iron skillet. It’s pretty simple but I am tickled that I’ve gotten lots of messages about where I got the frying pan haha
I genuinely thought it was a giant Oreo, wasn’t even paying attention xD
hahaha! I love it! Our grocery store here does sell their brand of Oreo's with Skulls on them during Halloween XD
No they pretty ladies but some use too heavy filter they no longer look like human. But they are pretty. Should be confidence!
Lol. Finally, someone got it :p
Jesus christ, guys. Nobody cares about your guns. Just wanted to say that because I've seen a million pictures of some smug faced morons with a gun in their hand
There are some cute pictures this year.
There's no pride in being a simp.
Anyone else think the voting bar and the mumber layouts looks like page tabs? I ended up voting on a bunch of people before I realized that's what I did, thinking I was just flipping through submissions. Bad UI, IMO.
default score is 5
anything creative gets an arbitrary amount of bonus points
someone posing with their guns is equally cringe as someone posing with their funko pops, so those are all getting 1
anything creative gets an arbitrary amount of bonus points
someone posing with their guns is equally cringe as someone posing with their funko pops, so those are all getting 1
I've been browsing... basically, every person that identified as a female gets an average in the 4s, everyone identified as a dude gets in the 3s.
This tells me a couple of things:
1) Y'all are f**king haters.
2) This game definitely draws more men than women.
3) Those of us who post our real-life pictures are masochists.
I've seen fairer reviews from r/truerateme.
This tells me a couple of things:
1) Y'all are f**king haters.
2) This game definitely draws more men than women.
3) Those of us who post our real-life pictures are masochists.
I've seen fairer reviews from r/truerateme.