I sent $20,062,023 to Duke so that he will let me search donator house after seeing a post in general forum section. Mny people claimed and confirmed it. But after sending the money I can't seem to find the crime or how do I do it. They claimed I have to be above Level 50 in search the cash crime and I am level 56.
Duke Crime
Started by AlphaDevil [2837093] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graving, not a discussion. There is no crime or access to search the donator house and sending Duke any money outside of for a specific mission or during special community events doesn’t do anything.
Does anyone know anything about it?
Oh dear
Graving, not a discussion. There is no crime or access to search the donator house and sending Duke any money outside of for a specific mission or during special community events doesn’t do anything.
Mate, I'm sorry to say this, but you got trolled. Sub-crimes that have requirements, such as “Search the Fountain” will have them listed next to them on the right screen. There are absolutely no “hidden” sub-crimes so far. Always double-check the wiki if you're unsure about things around here.
I'm sorry comrade, but your money went to the same place as this thread.
The Grave
The Grave
Oof. Man got bamboozled.
shit.