Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke Crime

Started by AlphaDevil [2837093] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

AlphaDevil [2837093]
I sent $20,062,023 to Duke so that he will let me search donator house after seeing a post in general forum section. Mny people claimed and confirmed it. But after sending the money I can't seem to find the crime or how do I do it. They claimed I have to be above Level 50 in search the cash crime and I am level 56.
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
Graving, not a discussion. There is no crime or access to search the donator house and sending Duke any money outside of for a specific mission or during special community events doesn’t do anything.
Yukio [906148]
Mate, I'm sorry to say this, but you got trolled. Sub-crimes that have requirements, such as “Search the Fountain” will have them listed next to them on the right screen. There are absolutely no “hidden” sub-crimes so far. Always double-check the wiki if you're unsure about things around here.